Bulk actions are actions you apply to multiple posts - similar to marking all or a bunch of your emails as “read.” They are available from the web app when viewing the Feed in list view.
What are my options?
From your web Feed you can:
- Update the status of multiple assignees on a task to “Resolved” or “Closed” -- indicating that their work is either ready for review or has been reviewed and approved.
- Add new assignees, locations, or categories to a post, or add new people and/or companies to the post to loop them in (like an email Cc).
How do I get to my options?
- Log in to the web app and select a project.
- From the top of your Feed, tap the list icon to show “Less detail.”
- Hover over the posts you’d like to update.
- Click the “Select all” button at the top of the screen if you'd like to apply an action to all, or check the boxes beside each post you'd like to update